Monday, November 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

I made this card for Joan's Gardens Challenge #41. The rule is *Use recycled material (such as brown paper bag, etc. I used newspaper for my ornament. I used brown paper bag for the poinsettia on the ornament and a scrap of cardstock for the Mini Faciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn.  I added gems to the holder of the ornament and red ones on the sprigs of greenery. The greenery is called Wreath Strip Border Die by Cheery Lynn. The Merry Christmas is from the set A Cardinal Christmas from Stampin Up. The embossing folder is called Snowflakes from Bringing Crafts-Too. The tab on the ornament was made with a Stampin Up punch.Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! love how you used newspaper for the ornament... great idea to recycle old paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, beautiful card. Love the ornament.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is so pretty. Love that ornament. Using newspaper was a great idea. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the repurposing on your card. It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, may have to CASE for my next years cards. If I get started now maybe I will be done by next Christmas. Lol

    ReplyDelete