Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flower and Hearts

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are *Pastel peach, green and white. *Some type of layered flower. *Fancy corner and a heart. *You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. I used the honeycomb folder from Darice for the background. I used CR123 Marianne Die for the flower. The little flower in the middle and in the corners are from The Paper Studio. The fancy corners are Fantastic Flourish Two by Spellbinders. The greenery is from the Wreath Strip Border Die by Cheery Lynn Designs. The hearts are from Hearts Delights 98280 by Memory Box. I added light green liquid pearls to the corner dies. I bought everything at Joan's Gardens except the little flowers and the liquid pearls and possibly the honeycomb folder but I'm sure she has it or will order it for you if she doesn't, and she only charges you what it costs her to ship, plus cost of product. Here's the link for her store http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/07/this-weeks-challenge_11.html. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, I love that honeycomb EF and the pretty way you inked the edges of the flower. The recipient of this card is sure to be blessed by it. Great design for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. It is so pretty and elegant. Creatively awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I love your background. Great idea. Beautiful soft colors too. Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete