Friday, December 28, 2012

Bringing Baby

This stamp is called Bringing Baby by Stampin Up. I've had this stamp for awhile and even had this stamped out and colored but couldn't make up my mind what to do with it, until this morning and it kinda fell into place. I really like it in real but then they always look better in real than in a photo. The swirl is made by Die-namics and I couldn't find a name on it. The circle is a new die I got for Christmas called Picot Edge Circles by Spellbinders but I just about have it covered up with stickles and liquid pearls so it's hard to make out. The background is from the folder Hearts M-Bossibilities by Spellbinders and I lightly sponged just about everything with Spun Sugar Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! Love your pearl placement!
    Congrats on being Joan's Gardens' Grand Prize winner!!

    ReplyDelete