Monday, December 31, 2012

Love Butterfly

The love was on a band of it's own and I didn't like the band so took it out and used my own ribbon and cut off the prongs of a couple of brads and glued them onto the ribbon. I have no clue where or when I got these, it's safe to say years ago. The butterfly is cut from a 12x12 sheet of material that Missi gave me. I found the burgundy burlap when hunting for a die that I've lost and still haven't found, this makes twice I've lost the same die. The blue background is a Spellbinder's die, already cut out. The white back ground is a M-Bossibilities from Spellbinder's. Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and happy New Year! Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Like your card. Thanks for the
    idea to cut the butterfly from
    the material. Haven't used mine
    yet but will now.

    ReplyDelete