Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bashful Bunny

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens this week. The rules are * Make a black and white card. * Use an embossing folder. * Add some flowers, pearls and lace. * You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens on your card. Okay the last one was the easiest for me. I love Joan's collection of products. I used the embossing folder Rectangle Frame #1 (from Joan's Gardens) for the background. I used Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped Ovals. I used Fuchsia Sprig from Cheery Lynn (from Joan's Gardens). I used Mini Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn (from Joan's Gardens) I used Imprecision Obsession Bunnies (from Joan's Gardens). My flower is Darling Daisies from Cheery Lynn (from Joan's Gardens). The lace is some that I've had in my stash and can't remember where I got it. The pearls are from Hobby Lobby. I also used liquid pearls around the ovals and I think I may have gotten that in Tulsa. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

9 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the flower. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love how you added the bunny under the Memory Box die. Love it. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, what an adorable card. I love all the details you did on the card and the bunny is so cute.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super sweet and adorable card!! Why don't you enter it at the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog, too, it's Think Spring and it qualifies for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable creation! Love the little bunny and how you've showcased him! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a winner to me. The
    bunny under the flower is really
    cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!! I thought about using my bunnies, but opted for what I did instead, they are so darn cute!! Great card.
    Thanks for sharing,
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable, I just LOVE that little bunny perched beneath the flower! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE--and CUTER---and CUTEST. What a great idea to play with silhouettes the way you did. I love how you did your pearls to mimic the outside die cut! This card is just so sweet, so dramatic, and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete