Saturday, October 12, 2013

Merry Christmas Reindeer

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are * You can make 3 cards this week. * Use a ribbon. * Use corners. * Use stocking, gloves, snowflakes or anything to do with Christmas. *You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. The background is Oval Frame by Hobby Solutions, the blue frame is Tiffany Frame by Memory Box. The snow flakes were made with a Martha Stewart Punch. The reindeer is by Tim Holtz and he's lost his friend 25 so don't know the name of it. but did you notice his red nose?  I cut the snowflakes and reindeer from the Shimmer Paper that I just got. All of the above is from Joan's Gardens. The sentiment is from the set Christmas Classic's by Stampin Up. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and I have no clue where I got the blue sparkly pearls. I got the stars when we were in Tulse at the Scrapbooking Expo. Here's the link for Joan's Gardens http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, very pretty. Love that red nose. Great job.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, Your card is so pretty and elegant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete