Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Girl Card

A lady at work wanted me to make her a card for a family member that just became a new Grandmother and this is what I came up with. The babies name is Paisley and she wanted that on the card. Think she's trying to come up with cards that she thinks I can't make. The bow is from the set Bow and Bell by Cheery Lynn Designs. The foot prints are from Hobby Lobby. The foot prints are on a new Spellbinders die that I just got yesterday, it's called
Decorative Labels Eight. I already have the Labels Eight so these should work out well together or at least I have hope that they will. Okay I decided that this card needed something else so this is the edited version of the top card. I do like it a lot better now. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment