Sunday, February 3, 2013

Button HEart

I went shopping with Missi yesterday and got this roll of burlap at Hobby Lobby for half price and I also used the $10.00 gift card that she had given me at Christmas. Thanks Missi. I used fray check to keep the burlap from coming apart and I have no clue if it'll work or not but we'll see. The button is a die that I have had for a long time and it's from Memory Box. The key on the button is from 7 Gypsies. I've had the ribbon longer than I've been making cards lol so I don't have a clue where I got it. The background is a M-Bossibility from Spellbinder's. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Oops I'm a few days behind catching up with peeps.... Love the paired heart cards! Fab burlap hearts! I love burlap. Need to find the stop fray stuff for it. Love the card with all the bling and sparkly heart and oh..the one with the blue flourishes. In other words, they're all Fab!

    ReplyDelete