Saturday, February 2, 2013

Vintage Heart

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rule is to *Create a vintage card....no other restrictions. Okay this was a hard one for me because I'm not real sure what vintage is. To me it's old and several layers, so I went with that. The embossed background behind the heart is from Stampin Up. The square lattice folder was used on the blue, also from Stampin Up. The lace and flourish gems are some that I got at Hobby Lobby a long time ago. The heart was laying in my pile of didn't work at the time stuff and the key is from 7 Gypsies. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I think you nailed it Sharon. it sure looks very vintage to me and so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete