Sunday, April 28, 2013

Breakfast Anyone

I saw a card on Pinterest and loved the idea of a bacon and eggs card so made me one. I tried to make a plate but had gotten my eggs to big so just went with kraft paper. I free handed the whites of the eggs and the yolks are from a punch. The bacon was stamped with a wood stamp, from Heartfelt Creations and then colored to look as much like bacon as I could get it. The sentiment is from Stampin Up called Yummy. I've had this set for years but think this might be the first time I've used it. I added glossy accents around the edges of the whites and  the yolks to look like oil. Might have went a bit far on that part. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Hand me a napkin. :) Wonderfully fun card and so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete