Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Daisies

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. You can make 2 cards this week. The rules are * Use yellow, black and white. * Use a frame. * Use something to do with spring ( parasol, umbrella, etc.) * You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens on your card. I used 3D M-Bossibilities Basketweave and Delightful Daisies for my backgrounds. The oval is the neg. part of the die from Spellbinders. The daisies  are from Memory Box called Bubble Daisy Border. I cut this out twice and then cut the 2 daisies out from the border and put them at the top. The butterfly is from Cheery Lynn called Exotic Mini. The umbrella is from Memory Box called Petite Umbrella, I cut this out of black and then yellow and pieced them together and ran the top part of the umbrella through the Retro Swirls by M Press. I added pearls just about everywhere on this card. Prayers going out to Joan who is having total knee replacement surgery tomorrow morning. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, this card is really cute. I love what you did with the yellow part of the umbrella. I'll have to remember that technique, because it just adds so much dimension and interest to the card. Going to have to get that basket weave die, too. It adds so much interest to the card. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done...so elegant and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! When I enlarged the pic you could really see the texture and details. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete