Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rainy Day

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. You can enter 2 cards this week. * Use yellow, black and white. * Use a frame. * Use something to do with spring ( Parasol, umbrella,etc.) * You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens on your card. The frame is from the Spellbinder's set A2 Fancy Weave, I used white cardstock and then colored it direct from pad to paper with 2 colors of yellow and a bit of white to tone it down a bit. The background is the Cuttlebug folder Tiny Bubbles. The umbrella is from Memory Box called Petite Umbrella. I added the TH Distress Marker Picket Fence to make the dots on the umbrella. I added pearls. I'm pretty sure that you can buy everything on this card at Joan's Gardens. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments: