Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stars and Butterfly

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. I was so happy to win last weeks challenge and the lady I work with loved the card. On this card I used Swiss Dots folder by Cuttlebug. The stars die I got from Joan's but they didn't have a name on them so I have no clue who makes them. The butterfly is from Les Papillions that was on Joan's Wild Wed. Sale, love that sale. The grass is from Impression Obsession (I used the vellum here) and the doily is Oval Decorative Doily by Die-Namics. The swirl with the heart in the middle is by Zva. All of the above is from Joan's gardens. I have no clue where I got the swirls at the bottom since this was all that was left from a larger swirl. Thanks Joan for Random.org picking me as the winner last week and hopefully can make it 2 in a row, yes I know that's greedy and all the cards are wonderful. This week, you can enter 3 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
  • Use polka dots
  • Use some vellum
  • Use Butterflies
  • Use any color combination
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, another beautiful card. Pretty colors too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, what wonderful colors. Love your detail.

    ReplyDelete