Sunday, June 30, 2013

Whatever Clock

I made this card just for pure fun and to get it out of my head. My daughter has a clock that has whatever on it and the numbers at the bottom and I love it and have thought it would make a cute card so here it is. I'm going to enter it into the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The background is the folder Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug. The letters are Alphabet by Parker Lower and the numbers are Classic Numbers both by Memory box. The butterfly is out of vellum with pearls in the middle called Exotic Mini by Cheery Lynn. All can be purchased at Joan's Gardens. The ovals are Classic Ovals by Spellbinder's. The spinner is either Stampin Up or Tim Holtz, I have bought from both so not sure. This week, you can enter 3 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
  • Use polka dots
  • Use some vellum
  • Use Butterflies
  • Use any color combination
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Sharon. I love the idea. Perfect for a birthday.
    Thanks so much for another pretty card for this weeks challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave me a chuckle! What a GREAT idea, and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. The clock is perfect for the pool. It's quit working, but I may have to put the sheet onto another clock face.

    ReplyDelete