Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stork With Twins

A lady at work fell in love with a card I made, I think in Dec. and wanted 30 and asked if I could do any better on the price with getting 30 so I decided to see what I could do and this is what I came up with. I used the stamp Bringing Baby from Stampin Up and used the stamp a ma jig also from Stampin Up to add the second baby. Her sons girlfriend is having twins due in Oct. so if she doesn't like this one then I have plenty of time to come up with something else. This is just a card front so that she can write the invite or whatever she's wanting it for on the back. The swirls are from the Memory Box die and I added liquid pearls. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    My weblog Splendyr Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete