Thursday, October 11, 2012

Black and White Christmas Card

I made this for the challenge at Joan's Gardens #37. The rules are *Create a card with three narrow strips. *Use a square. *Use only black and white. *Use some polka dots. * Use flowers. I ran the background through the Holiday Magic M-Bossibilities folder by Spellbinders. The black polka dot strips are from the 6x6 Christmas Home pad by Theresa Collins. The square was made with Classic Squares Small by Spellbinders. The big poinsettia is Layered Poinsettia by Spellbinders. The small poinsettia's are from Marianne dies. I added black pom poms in the centers. The sentiment is from the set Hand Penned Holidays by Stampin Up. I added the white pearls just to add a bit of bling. I don't know that I've ever seen a black and white Christmas card but this is so much prettier and elegant in real than in this picture. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I love your creative take on our challenge Sharon. This is such a gorgeous card. I like the pom poms in the center of the flowers. Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, great card and beautiful flower.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete