Sunday, October 28, 2012

Merry Christmas Snowman

The background paper is green not black as it seems to want to show up in the photo. I ran it through the Cuttlebug in the folder Snowflakes by Bringing Crafts-Too. The lamp post is crooked but I didn't notice it until it had dried and I couldn't remove it so I just left it. The lamp post is called Colonial Lamp Post by Cheery Lynn Designs. The oval is Floral Ovals by Spellbinders. The snowflakes were made with a Martha Stewart punch with blue gems in the middles. The Merry Christmas is from the set Holidays and Wishes. The snowman is from the set Holiday Tag Team both by Stampin Up. I added just a touch of liquid pearls here and there. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Old lamp posts usually are a bit crooked so looks good to me. lol

    ReplyDelete