Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas Tree

This stamp is from the set Holiday Happiness from Stampin Up. I admit I didn't like this stamp until I saw a card that Missi made with it and had to get but I haven't made the card that she made and don't even remember what it looks like. For me this is simple and about as simple as I get. Missi makes the most adorable clean and simple cards and I can never match her's and have seen very few other's that can match her's. I added a brad star at the top and bent my paper just a little, trying to get my brad tight enough. I added red Candi for ornaments. Added green glitter pen to the stamped green of the tree. The ovals are Classic Ovals from Spellbinder's. The background paper is some that I got from Gina K. Designs when it was on sale. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment: