Sunday, November 17, 2013

Black and White Card

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. * You can make 3 cards this week. * Use black and white only. * Christmas. * Use a frame. * Must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. My frame is Polka Dot Frame by Spellbinders with Viva Black Pearl Pen on some of the dots. The background is dry embossed but you can't really see it in this picture but it's embossed with the folder Holly Swirls by Sizzix. The poinsettia is Tattered Poinsettia by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix. I did add a couple more layers to the poinsettia than what it came with because I wanted it a bit fuller. I added a black pearl in the middle of the poinsettia.  http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ is the link for Joan's Gardens. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sharon!! I love black and white as it is so elegant. Great job.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joans Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    Www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your extra poinsettia layers make this card a stand out!

    ReplyDelete