Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas Candles

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. You can make 4 cards this week. *Use gold and white. *Use an embossing folder. * Use pearls. *You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. I used the folder by The Paper Studio and it doesn't have a name on it. I used Cheery Lynn's die Christmas Candlelight and added pearls to the center of the holly and poinsettia. I also added pearls in the corners at the top and around the curve of the embossing folder. The sentiment is from the set Christmas Classic's by Stampin Up. I added the gems to the flames and I know they aren't pearls but I didn't have any pearl ones. http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Dies should make a beautiful and simple card don't they? Great job using the embossing folders and dies.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love adding embellishment to the flame, a very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete