Sunday, November 3, 2013

Santa's Sleigh

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. I missed the last couple so wanted in on this one for sure. The rules are * You can make 4 cards this week. * Use gold and white. * Use an embossing folder. * Use pearls. * You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. I used the embossing folder Winter Frolic. Impression Obsession Santa and reindeer. The sentiment is from the set Christmas Lodge by Stampin UP. I also added the pearls. http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ here's the link for Joan's. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Sharon. Great design.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon WOW! Well done on getting THREE cards done and each one is just beautiful! You're really going to be ahead of the game with your holiday cards if you keep up this pace! LOL!
    GREAT job and I can't pick a favorite ... they are all equally awesome!
    Hugs from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I love, love your card. This santa die is one of the new ones I got at Joan's too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete