Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are * You can make 3 cards this week. * Use any colors. * Use a window. * Use trees. * Must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. I thought this background paper looked like siding on a house so went with it, I've had this paper for a long time and doubt they still make it. The sentiment is from the set Christmas Lodge by Stampin Up. The window is Small Madison Window by Memory Box. The snippet of paper behind the window is a scrap of Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper. The tree is Snowflake Tree by Memory Box glued onto a piece of green cardstock that was ran in the folder Forest Branches by Cuttlebug. I hope this counts as trees, I didn't catch the plural until now, sorry. My tree is a little crooked and I didn't notice that either but guess the wind is just blowing a little :). This is the link for Joan's http://www.atjoansgardens.com/Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Sharon. The tree works fine. Fun putting a scene behind the window.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete