Sunday, January 20, 2013

50 Birthday Card

A lady at work is turning 50 this week and this is the card that I made for her. Gladys had pinned one similar to this on Pinterest and I had to make it for Jan. I don't have any big numbers so I used the 5 from the 25 Tim Holtz's mover and shapers die and the 0 I made with 2 Spellbinder dies. It's not perfect but it'll work. The balloons were made with a punch. The background folder is called Spots and Dots by Cuttlebug. I used Stampin Up twine for the strings. The happy birthday is from the set Happy Camper by Theresa Momber. I popped up the 2 white balloons at the top and wish I had the bottom one's too, but they were dry before I thought of it. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. This turned out really cute.
    Will be making one this
    week....hopefully the balloons
    will arrive in time..lol

    ReplyDelete