Saturday, January 19, 2013

Field Of Butterflies

I made this for the second challenge of the year at Joan's Gardens. The rules are *Open's from the bottom (tent style card). * Use purple, aqua and light green for the colors. * Use something from nature for the theme. I love scene cards so that's the way I went with this challenge. The mountains are from the set Happy Camper and the trees are from the set Mountain Wilderness both by Theresa Momber. The fence is from the set of dies Rustic Western Elements from Heartfelt Creations and this is one of the things that I won from Joan's Gardens in the year end drawing. The butterflies are from Embosslits Beautiful Wings by Stampin Up made by Sizzix. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene card. I always
    like your cards done with a scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I spied Heartfelt Creations. This is quite pretty and just look at all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a fabulous job creating a beautiful scene. Thanks Sharon for joining us in our weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete