Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hugs and Kisses Card

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are * Your card needs to be pink and white. * Use at least one heart. * Use a pretty border. I used Anja Edge by Marianne Designs for the center part of my card, then ran that in the  folder Hearts M-Bossibilities by Spellbinders . The border is part of the A2 Fancy Weave, since all my borders covered up part of the Anja Edge and I wanted that to show. The face is Everyday Character Faces by Peachy Keen Stamps. It was stamped on a heart die by Spellbinder and also the heart behind. Both hearts were placed on La Rue Flourish by Memory box. I made a bow out of twine and added pearls just about everywhere on the card. The X and O's are from Parker Upper Case by Memory Box and I added pen in the middle of them so that they would show up a bit more.  Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Sharon!!! I love all gthe interest on it.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete