Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thank You

I made this for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are *Create a blue and white card. *Use 4 corner dies. *Make a thank you card. *Add a flower. For my four corner dies I used Elegant Scrollwork by Memory Box. All of the corner dies I have, which aren't many, are all big so I used this die as a corner die. I love it when I use a die for more than one purpose. I really am awful at making flowers and no amount of practice has helped so far, so I used one that I've had for a long time and have no clue where I got it at either, I added a pearl in the center. The thank you in the middle is from Stampin Up. The sentiment is on the dies Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven by Spellbinders. Almost everything used on this card can be bought at Joan's Gardens also. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, LOVE that Decorative Labels diecut behind the gorgeous SU sentiment (love that stamp!) It just PUNCHES the focus of this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the swirly on this card. The stamp is perfect for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I love your creative corners. Thanks for joining us in our first weekly challenge this year at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete