Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank You

The background is really on white paper but it didn't turn out that way in the photo. This card is for the first challenge at Joan's Gardens this year. The requirements are *Create a blue and white card. *Use 4 corner dies, I didn't have a corner die that would work with this card so I cut the Quinn Flourish in Fourths. * Make a thank you card, decided to use the thank you as the stem and I like it. * Add a flower, I don't think this is what Joan meant but my ability to make flowers is really bad so I used Prim Poppy. The background was made using the folder Stylized Flowers by Cuttlebug. The Quinn Flourish and Prim Poppy are  by Memory Box bought at Joan's Garden. I added pearls that I've had forever. The thank you is from the set Wonderful Words by Stampin Up. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. This is a very card. I love those Memory Box dies. Thanks for joining us in our first weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon what a great use of the Quinn Flourish die. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete