Monday, September 2, 2013

Daisy Card

Well the die is called Daisy Strip by Cheery Lynn but I don't think mine looks much like daisies though. I started with white card stock and cut the daisies out and used Glimmer Mist to color both sides. Missi talked me into getting the yellow gems for the center of flowers and they look great, thanks Missi. The background die is Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven. The leaves are from the die Flourish Leaf Strip by Cheery Lynn. The background paper is from Gina K. Designs. The bling is some that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty with lots of detail. I have the daisy strip and like seeing other ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers turned out pretty. Like
    the card...good job,my friend. I'm
    sure it is already sold.
    Gladys

    ReplyDelete