Sunday, September 1, 2013

Rustic Wheel

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are *Use gingham, checks or plaids. *Colors - green, white and brown. * Butterflies. * Something fallish, pumpkins, scarecrows, leaves, etc. * You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. The wagon wheel is called Rustic Autumn wheel by Heartfelt Creations. I colored it with copic's and then fussy cut it. Stamped it on my green gingham and glued the fussy cut over the stamped image. I added Cheery Lynn Exotic Mini Butterflies and a swirl. Here is the link to Joan's store http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, beautiful all card. There is just something about fence posts that I love. Great job.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete