Friday, September 6, 2013

Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are* Christmas pattern paper for the background. * Warm and cozy colors. * Snowflakes. * Christmas trees or anything reflecting Christmas. * You must use something sold at Joan's Garden's.  The blue snowflake card stock is some that I got from Gina K. Designs. I used grayish/brown pearlized card stock and stamped Heartfelt Creations Magnificent Spruce Trees in dark green and then white. I punched a circle out for the moon. I just used the Merry Christmas  from Merry Christmas Tidings and also 1 of the snowflakes and that's from Memory Box. I also used the negative portion of the Winter Joy die from Memory Box. The Santa and Sleigh is from Impression Obsession, I used small pop dots to pop up the Santa and Sleigh. I even colored the lead reindeer's nose red. I got everything but the card stock at Joan's Garden's. http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Joan only charges what it costs her to ship, big plus in my book and thanks Joan for a wonderful store and wonderful service. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, this card is beautiful. The colors are perfect. I love the Santa flying across the sky. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    Www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete