Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spooky Halloween House

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are * Include leaves on your card. * Fall Colors. * Tree or bird. * You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. I almost didn't enter this card but then decided what the heck, I had made this card on Sun. so might as well enter it. The house stamp is from Rubbernecker, colored with copic's and Tim Holtz Distress Markers. The tree is Leafy Branch, the leaves are Tender Leaves and the birds are Flying Birds all by Memory Box and all bought from Joan's Gardens. The little oak leaves are from a punch that I've had forever and never use. I colored the leaves with Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist and I'm still not all that happy with the color of them but nothing else turned out either so I went with these. Here's the link to Joan's store. http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, this is a cute card, so I am glad you entered it. The house almost looks like it was embroidered.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardes.com

    ReplyDelete