Saturday, September 7, 2013

Joy Ornaments

I made this card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens. The rules are * You can make 3 cards this week. This is my second one. *Christmas pattern paper for the background. I used the trees from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses. *Warm and cozy colors. I like blue and green together. *Snowflakes. I used 4 from my stash and not sure where they are from. * Christmas trees or anything reflecting Christmas. Ornaments reflect Christmas for me, these are from Spellbinder's called 2010 Heirloom Ornament. * Must use something sold at Joan's Gardens. The joy is from Winter Joy and the border is from Frostyville Border both by Memory Box.* It would be nice if you would add this link http://www.atjoansgardens.com/. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment